Your website is the home for your business online.
Are your site visitors comfortable in your home?
When people have positive and productive experiences on your website, they’re more likely to stick around and take desired actions. If you don’t take the time to make sure your website is current and to fix any problems that might exist, people will wonder how they can count on you to be thorough with their projects.
I help service-based solopreneurs create usable, professional, responsive websites so that their site visitors feel comfortable taking next steps.
Done-For-You Website Development
Whether you need a new website created or want revisions to an existing website, I can help.
I have fully custom options, as well affordable packages.
If you’d like to see some websites I’ve worked on, please check out my Website Portfolio.
Manage Your Own Website
You have a website — or you want one!
You want to do the work yourself, but need a little help with certain parts.
You’d like someone there when you need them to answer questions.
You’d like someone to give you simple step-by-step instructions to help you get things done on your site.
Manage Your Own Website training is for you, whether you have a website created with WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, or something else.
Depending on the situation, we’ll either do live, one-on-one meetings (online or on the phone) or we’ll communicate via email. The goal no matter the type of session will be to help you over the manage-your-own-website hurdles you encounter.
Interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
- Select the “I’m Interested!” button below to tell me a little more about your interests.
- After I get your message, I’ll contact you to discuss next steps.
Have questions? Contact me.
Why I Think You’ll Like Working With Me
- I’ll listen to your needs and provide appropriate, creative solutions to meet those needs.
- I’ll communicate with you clearly and promptly, providing my expertise in your language.
- I’ll pay attention to the details of your project, carrying things through in a thorough and consistent fashion.
- I’ll strive to become a reliable resource for you both during the project, and after it is complete.
- I won’t disappear on you. (Seriously, it’s surprising how many clients have come to me with stories of service providers disappearing, often leaving them stranded in the middle of a project!)