You have a website — or you want one!
You want to do the work yourself, but need a little help with certain parts.
You’d like someone there when you need them to answer questions.
You’d like someone to give you simple step-by-step instructions to help you get things done on your site.
Manage Your Own Website training is for you. Depending on the situation, we’ll either do live, one-on-one meetings (online or on the phone) or we’ll communicate via email. The goal no matter the type of session will be to help you over the manage-your-own-website hurdles you encounter.
You have a self-hosted WordPress website (what’s often called WordPress.org). Maybe you set up the site yourself or maybe someone else set it up for you (a developer or a friend). Either way, you know what you want to do but you run into some obstacles getting it done.
I’m here to help remove those obstacles and get more comfortable with WordPress.
- Backing up a WordPress website
- Restoring a WordPress website from a backup
- Installing WordPress updates
- Setting up a testing area (so changes aren’t tested on a live site)
- Adding Google Analytics to a site
- Adding images to a photo gallery
- Adding options to a navigation menu
- Posting a blog entry
- Adding media to a blog entry
- Updating website testimonials
And that’s just a short sampling!
Interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
- Select the “I’m Interested!” button below to tell me a little more about your interests.
- After I get your message, I’ll contact you to discuss next steps.