I work with hardworking, independent, solopreneurs like you who want more business for your services on a regular basis.
The only problem is you get overwhelmed by all the marketing possibilities, and get stuck figuring out what to do or where to start.
So you keep doing what you’ve always done—or don’t do anything at all—knowing that it’s not getting you the results you want.
You wish you had clear direction and simple steps to take that would feel right for you so you can get unstuck and get more business.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’re sitting in your office ready to work on client projects, but you’re not sure when the next one will appear. (Because that’s what it feels like—they just appear every so often, almost like magic. Magic is great and all, but you want to be more in control.)
- You’d like to be less focused on worrying when your next client payment is going to hit so you can concentrate more on helping your clients rather than fixating on your slowly declining bank balance.
- You’re afraid this self-employed thing might not be for you and you’ll have to look for a full-time job.
- You’re stressed out thinking about how to market your business—you read blog after blog, download freebie after freebie, and go to webinar after webinar, but you’re still stuck (and now your head is spinning).
- You don’t know what to do to finally get more business on a regular basis and it’s taking up too much of your time trying to figure it out.
What if you never had to feel this way again?
- Knowing exactly what daily steps to take to market your business
- Getting more clients and referral partners on a regular basis
- Feeling comfortable that the next client payment will hit your bank account in time for your bills
- Having a wait list of people excited to work with you
- Raising your rates and spending less time working—while still making the same income (or more) than before
- Knowing what really works to market a service business, and what doesn’t
- Breaking out of “analysis paralysis” and making the right choices about spending time and money on marketing
That’s the exact reason I created Get More Business, to take you from staring at an empty marketing pipeline (with a matching empty bank account) to managing a pipeline full of clients who are ready for you to do what you do best—so thinking about your finances becomes a daydream and not a nightmare.
How It Works
Get More Business is a one-on-one marketing coaching program. Together we craft simple, effective steps you can take that make sense for your business and that are in line with your interests, preferences, and strengths.
By the end of the program you’ll have an initial marketing plan that you’ll put into action so you consistently connect with more people, build relationships, show and share your expertise, and get more business. You’ll be able to add to your initial plan in order to create a comprehensive plan to give you faster, more powerful results.
- Measure your progress,
- Evaluate what’s working and what’s not working, and
- Make changes as needed to realign your plan with your goals.
What all this means to you is with some initial planning and consistent effort on your part, along with my input and assistance, you’ll finally have the clear steps you’ve been wanting, so you can go from feeling like marketing is a major roadblock in the way of you reaching your goals to feeling like you have a roadmap that will help you get where you want to go with your business.
Get More Business includes:
Current Situation Business Assessment
Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals
The Get More Business Workbook
After we work together, you’ll finally be on the path to having the amount of business you want so you can focus on the work instead of focusing on what’s not working.
Most importantly, you’ll be able to get started marketing your business the right way, right away.
Get unstuck with marketing once and for all; enroll in Get More Business today.
Step 1: Select the “Buy Now” button below to submit your payment.
Step 2: Once your payment is processed, I’ll send you the S.M.A.R.T. Goals Worksheet and you’ll be given access to fill out your Current Situation Business Assessment.
Step 3: Once you submit your assessment, I’ll review it and send you your Coaching Call prep materials and a link to schedule the call (within 2 business days). Then, we’ll have our session! (Within a week after that call, we’ll have our Follow-Up Call.)