Your website is the home for your business online.
Are your site visitors comfortable in your home?
I work with incredible coaches, consultants, bloggers, and other small business owners like you who want to spend less time struggling with your website and more time focusing on the type of work you really want to be doing: helping your clients.
The only problem is you don’t have a website that reflects the amazing nature of what you have to offer. Or sometimes it does, and then it’s out of date or something breaks.
But you don’t have the time or the desire to do what needs to be done to make things how you want them.
So you need to find someone to help you out.
Someone you can hand the work off to when you don’t want to do it, knowing you can rely on them as if you were doing the work yourself.
Great news! You’ve found that someone!
Hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m a web designer. I help coaches, consultants, bloggers, and other small business owners like you create and maintain usable, responsive, reliable websites so that your site visitors feel comfortable taking next steps—like signing up for your opt-in, scheduling a call, or buying your latest offer.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re embarrassed to give out your website address.
- Your website looks out of date.
- Your website looks good on your computer, but your friends say it’s all messed up on their phones.
- Your website doesn’t help you get the clicks, the opt-ins, or the downloads that you need (possibly because you don’t even HAVE anything for them to click, opt in to, or download…).
- You look at other people’s websites and dream of one day being able to show up that professionally, that beautifully, that genuinely online.
- Website? What website? A Facebook page is good enough…right?
Imagine how good it will feel when you’re proud to share your website, you’re getting opt-ins, people want to stay on your website and learn more—when you finally have a web presence that accurately reflects you and your business in the way you want to be seen. And it stays that way, day after day.
- …you could share your website address without worrying that it would turn people away rather than pull them in?
- …you could have a website that reflected the level of professionalism you offer with the services you provide to your clients?
- …you had a website that worked as a tool for your business, helping you make connections and build relationships?
- …you had a website that gave you the chance to share your expertise and get clients?
- …all that happened without you having to struggle to make it happen all by yourself?
That “What if…?” Situation Can Be Your New Reality
Whether you’re looking for a new website, updates on an existing site, or help figuring out why something isn’t working how it’s supposed to work, I’m confident that together we can find (or create) an option to meet your needs.
You’re ready to get help with your website. Here’s a sample of how I can be involved with that.
Website Set Up & Integrations
- Create a new website
- Create forms
- Integrate payment processing
- Integrate email marketing services
- Set up a blog
- Set up custom 404 error pages
- Set up an e-commerce store
- Set up an FAQ page
- Set up testimonials
Website Updates & Fixes
- Add formatting, links, and images for blog posts
- Add new testimonials
- Look for broken links and outdated info (and fix/update them)
- Install and update plug-ins on your (WordPress) website
- Add new testimonials
- Transfer your website to a new hosting company
- Change your website theme/design
Research, Audits, & Training
- Search for photos to use on your website, blog, or social media
- Explore and make recommendations about your current website setup
- Audit your current site’s content, functionality, or both, providing feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Create step-by-step instructions for tasks you’d like to complete yourself
A Note About My Specialty
I’ve been helping people with websites for 26 years now, and those sites were created in many ways.
- Some were coded from scratch using HTML and CSS,
- Others used website builder programs and tools (like Dreamweaver back when it was still made by Macromedia), and
- Many used website platforms and content management systems (like WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, Joomla, Drupal and more).
Over the years and now, I’ve been able to get up to speed fast and I’ve been comfortable working with all different types of websites.
That said, I’ve been working with WordPress for over 10 years now, and if I had to list a specialty?
That would be it.
Have questions? Ready to get started?
There are a few options to choose from for your next step. Depending on what feels right to you at the moment, please choose one of the options below.
See What Some of My Clients Have to Say
Why I Think You’ll Like Working With Me
- I’ll listen to your needs and provide appropriate, creative solutions to meet those needs.
- I’ll communicate with you clearly and promptly, providing my expertise in your language.
- I’ll pay attention to the details of your project, carrying things through in a thorough and consistent fashion.
- I’ll strive to become a reliable resource for you both during projects, and after they’re complete.
- I won’t disappear on you. (Seriously, it’s surprising how many clients have come to me with stories of service providers disappearing, often leaving them stranded in the middle of a project!)