This page provides details about the policies that apply to services available to you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) from Blue Denim Digital LLC (“we,” “us” or “our”).
This section covers the services we provide via our various programs that incorporate elements of coaching (including but not limited to Get More Business), whether in-person, by telephone, online, by email, or via any other communication method. This includes both paid and free sessions. These activities will be referred to as “coaching” in this section.
By engaging our services, you indicate full understanding of and agreement with the information as outlined below.
1. The service provided to you by us is business coaching, which is not directive advice, counseling, or therapy, and may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in your life or profession. Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training.
2. Throughout our coaching relationship, we will engage in direct and personal conversations with you, which will include asking explicit questions and making requests. The purpose of these interactions is to remind you of your own intentions, and coach you to realize them.
3. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being during your coaching sessions, including your choices and decisions. You are aware that you can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
4. You understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship you have with your coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
5. You understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility.
6. You understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment and you will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
7. You promise that if you are currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that you have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of your decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
8. You understand that information will be held as confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. You also understand that group coaching situations will void the possibility of confidentiality.
9. You understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
10. You understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other qualified professionals. You will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. You understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively yours and you acknowledge that your decisions and your actions regarding them are your sole responsibility.
MANAGE YOUR OWN WEBSITE SERVICES
This section covers the services we provide via our Manage Your Own Website services, as well as any other related activities, whether in-person, by telephone, online, by email, or via any other communication method. This includes both paid and free sessions. These activities will be referred to as “guidance services” in this section.
By engaging our guidance services, you indicate full understanding of and agreement with the information as outlined below.
1. In regard to our guidance services, you understand and agree that you are fully and solely responsible for any decisions you make and/or actions you choose to take (or not take) and their results.
2. In no event shall we be liable to you for any lost profits, or special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages). Furthermore, in no event shall our liability to you under any circumstances exceed the amount of compensation actually received by us from you.
3. You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liability, suits, losses, damages and judgments, joint or several, and shall pay all costs and expenses (including counsel’s fees and expenses) as they are incurred in connection with the investigation of, preparation for or defense of any pending or threatened claim or any action or proceeding arising there from, that we incur as a result of having performed services on behalf of you.
DONE-FOR-YOU WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
This section covers website services we provide via our Done-For-You Website Development services, as well as any other related activities, whether in-person, by telephone, online, by email, or via any other communication method. This includes both paid and free sessions. These activities will be referred to as “website services” in this section.
Our Done-For-You Website Development services clients will receive an agreement for review and approval before we get started.
If you have questions or comments about these policies, please contact us at:
Blue Denim Digital LLC
668 Stony Hill Road #245
Yardley PA 19067
Last updated: January 13, 2019