This page provides details about the policies that apply to services available to you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) from Blue Denim Digital LLC (“we,” “us” or “our”).
This section covers the services we provide via our various programs that incorporate elements of coaching (including but not limited to Get More Business and Stop Struggling, Start Marketing), whether in-person, by telephone, online, by email, or via any other communication method. This includes both paid and free sessions, both individual and group formats. These activities will be referred to as “coaching” in this section.
By engaging our services, you indicate full understanding of and agreement with the information as outlined below.
1. The service provided to you by us is business coaching, which is not directive advice, counseling, or therapy, and may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in your life or profession. Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training.
2. Throughout our coaching relationship, we will engage in direct and personal conversations with you, which will include asking explicit questions and making requests. The purpose of these interactions is to remind you of your own intentions, and coach you to realize them.
3. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being during your coaching sessions, including your choices and decisions. You are aware that you can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
4. You understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship you have with your coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
5. You understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility.
6. You understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment and you will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
7. You promise that if you are currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that you have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of your decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
8. You understand that information will be held as confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. You also understand that group coaching situations will void the possibility of confidentiality.
9. You understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
10. You understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other qualified professionals. You will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. You understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively yours and you acknowledge that your decisions and your actions regarding them are your sole responsibility.
11. You understand and agree that you are fully and solely responsible for any decisions you make and/or actions you choose to take (or not take) and their results.
12. By purchasing, accessing, or using any of our Programs, Products, Services, you agree to the following terms, whether or not you have read them. If you don’t agree, please don’t use our Programs, Products, or Services.
a. Our Programs, Products, or Services are intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By accessing or using our Programs, Products, or Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
b. You will not copy, share, or steal our Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them.
c. You are permitted to download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use. However, you are not permitted to share, sell, reprint, or republish any of our Program Materials. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license are reserved by us.
d. You agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials, and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions, and results based on the use, misuse, or non-use of our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials.
13. Disclaimer: Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. Furthermore, in no event shall our liability to you under any circumstances exceed the amount of compensation actually received by us from you. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any other Program, Product, Service, or Program Materials participant or user, including you.
14. You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liability, suits, losses, damages and judgments, joint or several, and shall pay all costs and expenses (including counsel’s fees and expenses) as they are incurred in connection with the investigation of, preparation for or defense of any pending or threatened claim or any action or proceeding arising there from, that we incur as a result of having performed services on behalf of you.
If you have questions or comments about these policies, please contact us at:
Blue Denim Digital LLC
668 Stony Hill Road #245
Yardley PA 19067
Last updated: December 4, 2019