If you’re like many hardworking, independent solopreneurs I know, you LOVE what you do.
And if you’re reeeally like those solopreneurs, you want more business for your services on a regular basis.
The only problem is you get overwhelmed by all the marketing possibilities, and get stuck figuring out what to do or where to start. So you keep doing what you’ve always done—or don’t do anything at all—knowing that it’s not getting you the results you want.
You wish you could find a way to get clear direction for your marketing, with simple steps to take that would feel right for you so you can get unstuck and get more business.
Incredible news! Your wish has been granted.
Hi, I’m Bonnie Boden, marketing coach, web developer, and freelancer turned solopreneur.
I know exactly how it feels to be stuck with marketing, but I’ve found a way to move forward in my business with a solid, easy-to-follow marketing plan.
- I can hear where someone is stuck with marketing their business and I can generate seemingly endless ideas for them to consider, and
- I’m highly skilled at making complicated processes easier to follow in a step-by-step fashion.
What all this means to you is that with some initial planning and consistent effort on your part, along with my input and assistance, you’ll finally have the clear steps you’ve been wanting, so you can go from spinning your wheels to getting the traction you need to reach your marketing goals.
The Pieces of the Puzzle
I bring over 2 decades of marketing, website development, quality control editing, and multimedia expertise to your business.
Many solopreneurs get weighed down in all the the things that must get done to market a their services. It can be overwhelming and feel like you’re drinking water from a fire hose.
What Get More Business does for you is let you cut out the confusion of what to do next and make it easy (and even fun!) for you to go out and get more clients and referral partners.
Your satisfaction is my primary focus. How I work with clients will be obvious to you straight from the start, combining my strengths in being detail-oriented and super-organized, as well as my enthusiasm and professionalism. We’ll get your marketing plan set up so your efforts are aligned with your goals and you can reach those goals faster and easier.
And since I also use the program I teach, I know it works!
Amazing (and Humbling!) Words From My Clients
Where it all began.
My whole life, my solopreneur mom was my role model. I watched her take interests and talents and turn them into business ventures, allowing her the flexibility in scheduling to always be there for us while still creating a business that worked for her.
So it only felt natural to me to go in that direction, myself.
After each full-time job I held, I moved one step closer to the solopreneur life, until finally I made the leap and made my freelancing work my only work, and became a solopreneur.
- Choosing what projects I did and didn’t want to work on.
- Setting my own schedule, working (and not working) when I wanted.
- Choosing the types of clients I wanted to help.
- Adding (and removing) services that I felt like offering.
And all the while, researching, exploring, and learning about ways to improve my business and ways to help my clients do what they did better.
That was over 11 years ago now. It hasn’t always been easy, but it’s definitely been the right fit for me.
That brings us to now.
And now I’m thrilled that I get to help other solopreneurs figure out how to build and stay in their businesses, doing what feels right to them and working with the clients they want to work with.
I love helping to simplify marketing so they know what to do to move their business toward their goals, guiding them in choosing marketing actions that are a right-fit for them, so they actually take those actions—and they get more business.
To learn more about how I can help simplify your marketing efforts to get the results you want, please check out my Work With Me page.
Some Fun Facts About Me
- Exploring the benefits of eating our leafy neighbors [I’ve adopted a whole food plant-based way of eating and was trained as a holistic nutrition coach to help others make healthy transitions],
- Learning how to co-exist with paranormal beings and exploring the ways of alternate societies [reading urban fantasy and dystopian fiction novels],
- Managing 20+ restaurants and a few farms [in games on my tablet],
- Providing roadie/groupie/photographer services to rock bands [my boyfriend plays guitar in cover bands], and
- Hunting for buried treasure [looking for lost/forgotten items using a metal detector].